Environ Multi-Bioactive Mela-Prep Lotion contains an expertly formulated combination of highly specialised ingredients, Undecylenoil Phenylalanine (SepiWhite MSH), Niacinamide PC (vitamin B3), Alpha-Arbutin
that assist in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone reduces pigmentation and visible sun damage, leaving the skin looking brighter and more evenly toned.
- Undecylenoil Phenylalanine (SepiWhite MSH)
- Niacinamide PC (vitamin B3)
- Special ingredients have been selected to work in combination to assist in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Reduce pigmentation and sun damage.
- Leaves the skin looking fresh with a renewed radiance.
- Helps to clarify the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
HOW TO USE
Mela-Prep Lotion may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
WHO SHOULD USE MELA-PREP LOTION?
- Beautiful and healthy-looking skin is even in tone with a healthy radiance.
- Mela-Prep Lotion may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of uneven skin tone, sun damage and dark patches become visible.