ENVIRON COOL PEELS VITAMIN THERAPY FACIALS AND BODY TREATMENTS
Skin treatments created for you to help you achieve beautiful skin for a life time
ENVIRON VITAMIN therapy AND COOL PEELS is the brainchild of the conceptually thinking DR DES FERNANDEZ. It is designed to manage the skin systematically with scientifically researched VITAMINS and BOTANICAL INFUSED formulas.
The ENVIRON brand embraces professional paramedical products and treatment protocols, however the calibre of ENVIRON is best expressed through the results that it delivers.
Creating a beautiful skin for a lifetime.
Environs pioneering facials set the benchmark for professional skin care treatments.
Treatment Products are infused with Sonophoresis or iontophoresis. Helping to deliver more of what the skin needs, where it is needed most. Making a real lasting difference to your skin for life.
ACNE SKIN CARE PROGRAM
Acne can be an inherent, genetic condition or can be caused by
- external factors, such as
- hormonal fluctuations,
- hot or humid climates
- irritating cosmetic ingredients.
It is a chronic inflammatory disorder caused by
- Fast cell turnover,
- Fast oil flow and
- An abnormality in the cell division where cells flatten out too early and stick to the sides of the oil glands and hair shafts.
If left untreated, congestion can advance to acne.
- Stabilise the skin
- Regulate the dysfunctions that contribute to the acne condition
- Removing blockages within the ducts and
- Regulating oil flow and cell turnover.
Total Body Spa with the assistance of our latest medical grade technology and Environ skin care can help revise your skin condition and tailor a program to reduce the recurrence of acne.
Take home skin care is also required and will be advised by your trained therapist.
COOL PEEL SYSTEM
The Unique Cool Peel Technology is a non invasive, intelligent skin renewal system developed by Dr Des Fernandes, to safely and effectively help refine, revive, and brighten the skin.
Cool Peel system improves the skin’s ability to function by dissolving dead cells and impurities trapped within the skin. This in turn restores vital cellular nutrition and oxygenation, required for cellular regeneration. Once the skin has been prepped, Vitamins and Peptides are introduced to the skin, to assist in the treatment of the presenting skin concern. Leading to a more calm, luminous, strengthened skin.
Advanced Facial Equipment Additions
Advanced Facials using
- LED Light,
- Sonophoresis(use of ultrasound as a delivery to infuse product)
- Iontophoresis (using galvanic current to infuse product as a delivery system to the skin)
- Radio Frequency
- These modalities can all be added, individually, or as a series, to increase the Positive outcomes of Environ facials and body treatments.
Advanced Facial with Vitamin and Peptide Additions
A combination of different serums and creme’s can be added into a facial to target overall skin concerns or just individual skin concerns.
Intense C Peel
The importance of Vitamin C in Skin Care.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that assist in neutralizing free radicals. It also reboost vitamin E after it has been oxidized.
Vitamin C aids in the cellular regeneration process and stimulates collagen production. It also assists in protection against UV induced photodamage. Helps to even out skin tone. i.e. reduces pigmentation also aids in giving a luminescent glow to the skin as vitamin C levels increase within the skin. Hydration improves. Keeps skin looking younger longer.
Low levels of vitamin C presents as skin fragility bleeding gums impaired wound healing
Vitamin C tends to be lower in Aged and photo damaged skin . Deficiency can be caused by oxidative stress via pollution or UV Exposure. This can be from excessive sun exposure or from sun beds.
Skin Concern Rosacea
- Rosacea Phase 1: 6 treatments weekly
- Phase 2: Fortnightly treatments recommended
This program is made to calm the inflammation dryness and assist in rehydration. As an add on it is recommended to have the Medilux LED treatments add to assist in calming inflammation strengthening collagen and aid in hydration
VITAMIN A IN SKIN CARE
The dominant vitamin of the skin, is vitamin A.
- It is normally found in the skin as retinyl palmitate, which is an ester of vitamin A.
- Vitamin A is of great importance in controlling normal activities of the DNA of the nucleus of the cell as well as the mitochondria.
- DNA maintains the normal activities of skin cells.
- Mitochondria produce energy for cell function.
- By 1955, it was discovered that the application of Vitamin A, as retinyl palmitate to aged skin, rejuvenates the skin to a small degree. The test period was only six weeks.
- An Application of a Vitamin A cream or serum should be used daily.
- It should be accompanied with antioxidants, like vitamin C, E and Beta carotene, so that it is relatively protected from ultraviolet light.
- A reliable sunscreen should be used at the same time.
- Vitamin A should also be used every evening replenish the daily loss of vitamin A.
- Vitamin A assists us so that we do not, gradually develop, the signs of photoaging.
- Photo-aging is really the signs of vitamin A deficiency of the skin.
The deficiency of vitamin A in the skin leads to many of the major problems that may develop:
- Pigmentation irregularities,
- Sun damage,
- Ageing – wrinkling,
- laxity and collagen loss.
Skin cancer – most skin cancers are associated with a low level of vitamin A in the skin.
Environ has a unique range of home skin care that can be used to improve the hydration and tone of the skin. Two products specifically Essentia Body Oil and Derma Lac Lotion are both power-house products. Used in combination they significantly improve the appearance of your skin.
These products work in harmony in improving skin tone hydration and restoring the appearance of skin, and work in synergy with our other advanced skin and body services, such as fat cavitation, radio frequency and IPL treatments and LED.
Talk to a therapist to see if these products are right for you.
These Products work in synergy with our advanced Body Treatments. IPL skin rejuvenation Medilux LED skin rejuvenation and Pigmentation reduction Fat cavitation and Radio Frequency body and face tightening and toning.
ANTI AGEING FINE LINES WRINKLES INFLAMMATION MANAGEMENT FACIALS
Environ Has Professional products to enhance your skin’s appearance. Minimising fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and sun Damaged skin. Along with our complementing medical grade machinery we are able to offer you a skin program that is tailor made for your skin concerns. We start this Journey by thoroughly analysing your skin with the OBSERV 520 then consulting with you on what you would like to achieve with your skin.
Most importantly you will need to decide what kind of skin client you wish to be to achieve the outcomes you would like.
To enhance your in Clinic treatment Environ have a range of focus care creme’s and serums to prepare, enhance and maintain your skin journey in between your treatments.
Precision Vitamin Therapy Treatment 20 minutes includes the selected area.
Recommended between 1 – 12 treatments,
2 – 4 weeks apart,
Depending on condition of the skin
The Environ Precision Vitamin Therapy treatment targets specific areas of concern using Environ’s scientifically formulated active ingredients, to ensure effective results. This 20 minute precision treatment is perfect when your time is limited.
Areas that can be targeted in a 20 min precision therapy treatment
- Scarring this may require form 1-12 treatments depending on the depth and condition of the skin. A take home Cosmetic Roll-Cit is required to assist improvement within the treatment area.
- Fine lines around Eyes/Lip area Key ingredient in this treatment is Peptide complex (Matrixyl 3000, Trylagen and Matrxyl Synthe~ 6)
- Pigmentation Uneven skin tone Sun Damage
- Dry Dehydrated Skin
Deep Cleansing Cool Peel
Our interpretation of the classic deep cleanse facial. This unique method of deep cleansing the skin is gentle in exfoliating the skin’s surface, yet effective in purifying and assisting to control the appearance of congested breakout – prone skin. This unique, gentle peel helps to achieve visible improvements. Leaving the skin looking radiantly healthy and refreshed
THE – Lift
THE – Lift (Aesthetic lift). This is an age management 12 week skin revision program. Working to revise the structural integrity of the skin it involves weekly treatments for 12 weeks. The Lift is recommended for those seeking youthful, firm looking skin which performs at its peak.
Radiance Reveal : Pigmentation Treatment
Radiance Reveal: Is a treatment program intended to plump and hydrate the skin whilst also enhancing the brightness of the complexion.
This program has been specifically designed to
- Even out skin tone, texture and
- Brighten darker skin tones,
- Reduce dark circles around the eyes and
- trauma induced pigmentation (e.g. Pigmented acne scaring).
It may be used on most skin types (including people with typically darker oriental or sub continental complexions and some darker skin tones that are prone to pigmentation.
This Program gets best results with the use of our Mela-Fade Serum System for home care.
This system has been formulated to specifically treat pigmentation and also to brighten and give luminosity to your skin
Environs Cosmetic Roll-Cit in conjunction with vitamin A and Peptide skin care and our medical grade light and IPL therapy will assist in smoothing out scaring, removing inflammation and bringing a glow back to your skin.
Make a booking today to see what one of our trained professional staff to see how we can assist you in getting your skin to a place you are happy with.
For best results a take home roll cit and vitamin A and vitamin C creams are recommended to achieve the best results for your skin.
For Scar revision on the body The Body Essentia Range is recommended