Environ Cosmetic Roll-Cit or Needling Device assists in increasing the effects of topically applied Environ products. The Cosmetic Roller is easy to use and not painful at all. The Skin Roller can be used to treat small or larger areas. The use of the Cosmetic Needling device is designed to assist in enhancing the overall look and feel of the skin.CIT is an abbreviation for collagen induction therapy.
Environ created the world’s first skin needling roller which increases the effectiveness of skin care products, allowing improved penetration of vitamins into the active layers of the skin.
Use of the Environ Cosmetic ROLL-CIT™ gives the appearance of tighter, smoother and thicker skin.Thus the Cosmetic Roll-CIT will help with the appearance of fine lines, scars and dilated blood vessels. Increases the stimulation of collagen growth hence the name CIT for collagen induction therapy.
The advantages of skin needling
- is that it is not painful,
- it does not damage the skin and
- it can be used on all areas of the skin or body,
- including very thin skin.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide the selected target area into sections. Roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller or pat with the Focus- CIT™ for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Use mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Start by rolling / patting twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
Works in synergy with the topically applied Environ products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
Suitable for all skin types. Avoid severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions.
Consult your Environ trained aesthetician for the best way to use this device.
It is a cost-effective instrument which can last you several years and is guaranteed for one year.