The Super Moisturiser is a luxurious cream. Containing a variety of dynamic moisturisers and emollients that may assist in enhancing the skin and its barrier function, as well as its natural moisturising factors. Vitamins and antioxidants enhance the user experience by adding to the overall protection from the effects of free-radical damage, resulting in skin that feels nourished and refreshed.
KEY INGREDIENTS Vita Complex Super Moisturiser
- Shea Butter
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Super moisturiser helps to lock moisture and improve the appearance of dehydrated skin
- It is easily absorbed, leaving the skin feeling comfortable, hydrated and smooth
- It helps to restore the natural moisture balance of your skin and helps to prevent a thigh, dried-out feeling.
- Gives your skin a luxurious, silky after-feel.
HOW TO USE VITA COMPLEX SUPER MOISTURISER
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Follow with the Vita-complex Super Moisturiser.
- Use morning and evening.
- Alternatively, the Vita-Complex Super Moisturiser can be used instead of your vitamin A moisturiser should you be experiencing transient sensitivity to the vitamin A products.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Super Moisturiser may be added to your daily routine when the skin feels tight and dehydrated, especially during extreme environmental conditions (seasonal change) to help shield the skin and provide the feeling of long lasting moisturiser.
- Improved softness and smoothness, as well as reduced flakiness result in a healthy skin appearance.