Alpha day lotion is A face and body sunscreen formulated with a combination of physical and chemical sunscreens. Alpha day lotion also contains Lactic Acid to assist in protecting the skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
- Titanium Dioxide
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Lactic Acid
Apply Alpha Day Lotion SPF15 in an even layer to the face, neck and décolleté after your preferred Environ vitamin A moisturiser and to all skin areas exposed to the sun. It is recommended to reapply frequently (every 1.5 to 2 hours) to achieve optimal sun protection.
- Provides a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 15.
- Contains Lactic acid, found naturally in the skin, as a moisturiser and also offers assistance in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Alpha Day Lotions combination of physical and chemical sunscreens offers a broad protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Replenishes the skin’s natural acidity.