Environ Ionzyme C-Quence energising masque is a gentle micro-exfoliating masque, formulated with Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) and
Salicylic Acid, to assist in softening the appearance of fine lines.C-Quence energising masque also assists in energising the skin, leading to a more radiant looking complexion and a more even skin tone.
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
- Empty the content of one active sachet into one bottle of the C-Quence Energising Masque catalyst.
- After mixing, each bottle will provide two treatments. The serum will remain active for 7 – 10 days; however it loses its highest activity after the first 48 hours. It is recommended to complete the course of 8 masques i.e. Apply the masque twice a week, as a booster in the evening. Best used during winter.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply in an even layer and gently massage into the skin. Allow the gel to dry and leave it on the skin for as long as the skin is comfortable. It may also be left on overnight.
- Rinse with tepid water and apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
The skin takes on a refreshing radiance and smoothness that becomes more noticeable with each subsequent masque.
The appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damage is visibly improved.
The synergistic effect of Ascorbic acid and Salicylic acid has a gentle keratolytic effect, revealing a smoother skin texture.
Suitable for uneven skin texture and sun damaged skin.