Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream helps reclaim the appearance of a younger, more healthy-looking luminous skin. Creates an even, radiant glow with this technologically advanced Vitamin C infused cream.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines by plumping up the look of your skin.
- Assists in maintaining a healthy skin appearance, while supporting its natural sun defence against the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Helps to retard the visible signs of ageing.
HOW TO USE
Intense C-Boost may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP UP SYSTEM™, provided that the Environ “start low, go slow” philosophy is adhered to. We recommend that consumers with sensitive skins use low doses of vitamin A before introducing Intense C-Boost.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localised) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturising with your recommended
- Environ vitamin A moisturiser and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Those who want to create or maintain a Beautiful and healthy-looking skin with even skin tone with a healthy radiance.
- Mela-Even Cream may be added to your daily routine as soon as the visible signs of sun damage, dark patches and uneven skin tone become visible.